Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2006 - 2011

Five years ago today I married my best friend! It was a fantastic day - pacific ocean, blue sky, family, friends, me freaking out (just a little), there were even some squirrels that were in attendance. In the past five years we have traveled around the world, lived abroad again, fed our passions, discovered new passions, made new friends, and so much more. We've had ups and downs, we've laughed, we've screamed, we've been stubborn, we've been goofy, but overall we've had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what the next five years has in store for us!


To celebrate our 5 year anniversary we are heading to the White Mountains in New Hampshire for the weekend, returning to the place where we got engaged!

Update: A number of people have asked me if these pictures are from 5 years ago or more recent...They are from a couple weeks ago (Sept 2011). I did my own photo shoot of us at Bluemont park, Paul was a good sport!

1 comment:

beth said...

HOLY CRAP, I miss you guys.