Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Moving and Shaking

Okay maybe just moving. Uhg. I hate moving. You'd think I would be good at this by now, I have moved  many times in my 36 years (okay well really just from years 19-36). I'm typically a very organized person who is good at multi-tasking, but when it comes to moving, I'm a disaster! I have many boxes more than halfway filled but not quite topped off. I seem to have a tendency to start working on a new box in a different room before I've finished the previous box!

Luke is being very helpful though...


Back to packing....

1 comment:

Jill G. said...

I always start out great when packing- "This time I will organize, reduce and this will be great!". By the time I'm done I just end up tossing whatever I touch into a box, I usually end up with packing tape in my hair and I have to double check that I didn't close the cat in a box:). I understand your frustration! Just make sure you don't tape him in the box!