Sunday, September 13, 2015

Bath Crayon Fail

Piper and I decided to make bath crayons....they looked really cute when I pulled them out of the freezer and took them out of the mold (unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that part), but then the true quality of our DIY skills were discovered when the crayons actually touched bath water. Here are the pictures of the very colorful mess!





They just disintegrated into mush. The bath water turned a lovely, scummy, pond color and we had little chunks of colored soap covering all the toys! I had to put her and all the toys in the shower after this, just to clean her off!

Lessons learned -
1. Read the directions for how to make soap crayons, don't just try to wing it.
2. Just buy soap crayons on Amazon. :)

1 comment:

Marie said...

I do not envy the person who had to clean that up!