Monday, June 30, 2008

Update from Zanzibar!

It's been a while since I last posted so I just wanted to give a quick update...Paul arrived on the 21st and we spent the following week in Uganda traveling out west to his PC site, Ibanda, doing a day trip in Lake Mburo National Park, and then wrapping up in Kampala spending time with our old Associate Peace Corps Director, Conche, and some old PCV friends.

We've now been in Zanzibar for 2 days and we're loving the island life! We spent yesterday doing 2 dives out on a reef about 30 minutes off of stone town. I have a new underwater casing for our little canon snap and shoot and that kept me very busy during our dives, but you will have to wait for the pictures!

Today we are going out for some touring and snorkeling, and tomorrow we head to the east side of the island for some more diving and beach time.

I'll put up lots of pictures once I'm back in the states the second week of July! Until then...Jambo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.