Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in California

Paul and I traveled to California to spend Christmas with my family. Here too we found a Wii! Dance Dance Revolution Wii that is. After a good number of days Paul was doing expert level (although in no way did he look like he was dancing), my brother and I were rocking the Basic level, and my mom and dad were doing really well on the 2 training songs…“Let me hear you say Left….left….Right….right…etc.” I still can’t get that song out of my head.

It is tradition with the Greensides/Alexander/Matulich families (all my relatives on my mom’s side) to always have a big and rowdy celebration on Christmas Eve. This year it was at my Uncle Tim and Alicia’s house which was sporting the new wood carving of the upside down, anatomically correct, man with his torso buried in the dirt. The night was filled with lots of presents, good food, and great family!












For more crazy CA christmas pictures go to my photo site!

No comments: