Monday, July 11, 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt #7

After missing this for a few weeks I am happy to be back to participate in another of Ashley Sisk's Sunday Photo Scavenger Hunts

I'm posting just a day late but that is okay because we just got back from the most amazing weekend of climbing at Seneca Rocks in West Virginia. Two awesome weekends in a row! That is a lot of photos to sort through, but I'm getting there, slowly slowly!

So here are the prompts and my shots for this week:

1. Things That Look Like a Letter of the Alphabet
 The letter C. The letter O. There is a W in there too, but that is cheating.

2. Weather
Sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine. My favorite type of weather! Oh yeah, and those were the rocks I've been climbing all weekend. Couldn't have asked for better weather!!!

3. Bling
Cams, Hexes and Nuts, this is a Rock Climbers Bling!

4.  Tangled
Tangled up climbing ropes.

5. Dark
Another shot of our view of the fireworks on the 4th of July!

Next weeks themes are:
  1. Black and White
  2. Reflections in Glass
  3. Headlights
  4. Seeing Double
  5. Bare















3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I found myself saying ooooohhhhh ahhhhhhh as I scrolled through your pictures. Glad you had a great weekend and glad to see you participating this week!

Jill G. said...

That first shot is amazing! Great composition, colors and really unique perspective and idea! Love it!

Bek said...

Love your photos!