Thursday, September 22, 2011

Anniversary Weekend - Riverbend Inn, NH

This past weekend Paul and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. For this occasion we returned to where we got engaged exactly 6 years ago - New Hampshire! We stayed in the same Bed and Breakfast,  the exact same room even, at the Riverbend Inn. I love this inn, it is up in the White Mountains in the little town of Chocorua, set in the woods, and as the name suggests, on a little bend in the Chocorua River. 



In addition to a fantastic breakfast served every morning by the great inn keepers, the inn has so many special little touches that make it a really unique B&B. 



We've been to this Inn three times and we always stay in the "Red Room" which has many Asian inspired details which I just love. I didn't have my wide angle lens so I could only take pictures of the details within the room but not of the whole room itself!




After hiking up Mount Washington the day before (post forthcoming),  we spent our last morning at the inn enjoying the window seat overlooking the river and examining the many mushrooms that were growing on the property!




No comments: