Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm One Month Old Today!

It's been 1 whole month since I popped into this world and made it a better place to be!


During this month I have:

-  started to recognize my mommy and daddy
- gone from not sleeping at night to sleeping for 4-5 hours at a time
- just started to take naps during the afternoon
- learned to eat mommy's milk like a champ
- gone through nearly 4 cases of diapers (that's almost 400 diapers!)
- gained 1 pound and 6 ounces (I now weigh 7lbs 10oz)
- grown half an inch in length
- grown an inch in head circumference (I do have a wobbly head!)
- had my first 2 immunizations and handled them like a pro
- met 4 of my 5 grandparents (just Papa (mommy's dad) is left - saving the best for last!)
- gone to Babies R Us, Target, Pentagon City Mall, Noodles, Giant, CVS, and the Apple Store




No comments: