Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm Five Months Old Today!




- Moved to Pretoria, South Africa
- Was a very good girl on my first international flight (18 hours direct, whew!)
- Got my first passport stamp
- Rolled over for the first time a couple weeks ago and am now a champ at the rolling
- Getting really good at tummy time
- Went to my first Embassy Easter Party
- Met my first Easter Bunny
- Had my toes in fresh grass for the first time
- Met another Piper!
- Went on my first safari hike and saw Giraffes and Zebras!
- Visited my first US Embassy and had my first security briefing (I slept through it)

Here are a couple of outtakes from her 5 month picture!

From left to right: One of the many times she fell over, Getting very excited and then immediately falling over again, Getting tired of picture taking and then immediately falling over again!

No comments: