Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm Six Months Old Today!

I can't believe it has already been 6 months since you came into our lives! You've changed so much. You are such a happy little lady and you bring amazing joy into our lives every single day!



This month:

- I weigh 12 pounds 12 ounces
- I had my first solid food (rice cereal) at 5.5 months! Now I love eating cereal, avocado, and especially banana!
- Been making lots of friends with other little babies
- Love petting and watching our kitties
- Went to my first softball game (Daddy played in a tournament)
- I am a rolling over machine, there is no stopping me!
- I can get up on my hands and knees
- I am very good at turning in circles and scooching backwards
- I love to smile and laugh at mommy and daddy when they make funny faces
- I love to blow bubbles and make loud, funny noises


And some outtakes!





1 comment:

Marie said...

"NOMNOMNOM STICKER NOMNOMNOM"

Cutie patootie!