Monday, July 8, 2013

Eight Months Today!

Eight Months! Where has the time gone?! Piper gets more and more fun and amazing every single day!


This month:

- I am fully crawling now! 
- I can pull myself up to standing on pretty much anything I can get my hands on
- I have my own bedroom now
- I sleep in my own bedroom now! This is great for mommy, daddy and me! :)
- I went swimming for the first, and second, time
- I take baths in the big tub now
- I took my first South African road trip
- I cheered Daddy on at his South African Warrior Race
- I can eat at the big table with my travel high chair, and I do love to eat!



Piper wasn't really interested in taking her 8 month picture, she was more interested in chewing on everything within reach, including her head band!


1 comment:

Marie said...

I want to SMOOSH her face!! CUTIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Headbands are way more fun to chew on than on the head. How are you not aware of that? pshhhhhh