Thursday, February 5, 2015

Where is the Time Going?

We're in February already? 5 days in? It's been a whirlwind month! 


We spent New Years in Dullstroom with our friends the Bensons and Abrami's. 
Pictures and blog post of that adventure in progress.



Piper started pre-pre-school, two days a week. I think she enjoys it, but definitely not when I drop her off, she has what Paul termed as the "death grip" around my neck refusing to let go.



Our friends, Kathleen and John, returned from their holiday in Namibia and Cape Town. They stayed at Home Base Africa for two weeks preparing themselves for their attempt on the Drakensburg Traverse. 



We spent a fantastic nine days on our first Plevasidse family South African holiday. We traveled the Garden Route from George to Port Elizabeth, visiting Wilderness National Park, Tsitsikamma National Park, and Addo Elephant National Park.
Those blog posts will be coming up soon!



Kathleen and John, returned to Home Base Africa after their attempt of the Drakensburg Traverse. If you would like to see their blog post on their adventure check it out at Knucklehead Adventures. After staying with us for another week they took off for their next adventure of two months in Malawi doing volunteer veterinary and public health work. 

Right after they left, I got a new consulting job in proposal development and left to go to Tanzania for three days for work. I'll probably be heading back there soon for a few more days, but hopefully not too soon. 


Finally home now, hopefully for a couple of weeks so I can catch up on all the photos and blog posts that are outstanding! 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Awww she's going to preschool! So cute! I would cry when my mom dropped me off at school. Don't worry, I got over it. ;)

Yay for consulting jobs!