Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crazy Days of Summer - Refreshing

Back again this week with the new Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge! This weeks theme was Refreshing

As many of you probably know we've been having a major heat wave here in the Mid-Atlantic so I have been staying inside in the nice, cool A/C a lot! I bought some great fresh mint earlier this week and have been making my own mint and lemon green iced tea, which is the perfect refreshing drink for the weather!




Next weeks theme is Water.




2 comments:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Beautiful shot! :)
Thanks so much for joining Alicia and I for the Crazy Days of Summer photo challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week's theme: WATER!
I'm following you now via GFC. Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Kim said...

Amazing photo! Sorry I'm just now getting over here to visit. Had a busy weekend and I'm just now able to take a few moments to visit everyone.

I have been wanting to do a photo shoot like this for quite some time. Maybe sometime soon I'll jump in and do it myself. You have inspired me to do so.

Again...I love your photo!