Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Piper! 1 Year Old Today!!!

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! My baby is 1 year old today! 


This month has been a big one:

- I am walking! I have taken up to 8 steps in a row!
- I have 3 lower teeth and 1 upper tooth
- I say "boooo" for cows and "oof oof" for doggies
- I love pictures of kitties, and love petting our 2 kitties
- I'm eating more variety of foods, but I mostly love puffs, porridge and bread
- I love reading books and turning the pages
- I am excellent at using a sippy cup
- I say "bir" for bird, "buh" for bike, and "ba" for ball
- I can play talking on the phone with mama
- I play peek a boo by covering my ears or forehead with my hands
- I can blow kisses

What an amazing year it has been! From floppy, little baby, to little girl with quite a personality! She has brought us so much joy this past year. I can't imagine life without her! 



1 comment:

espnsportstv said...

Happy Birthday to you! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!